Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

YES












Tunic:Sans Souci
Sweater:Express
Belt:Goodwill
Necklace: $1 Jewlrey Galore
Flower on necklace:Claire's
Headband/flower:homeade
Whatever your question is, yes. Yes I live in Arkansas, we like to go barefoot. Yes my pictures are blue, I forgot to change the lighting setting on my camera so they turned out blue and you know me, I was too lazy to redo them as this was already the second set. If you have any other questions the answer is yes. Or I don't know. I had my last Wilton Fondant and Gumpaste class tonight, my finale cake turned out cute just need to do a couple more things. I also went to the first soccar game of the year. Next week I'm going to do the consession stand, yay free food.



4 comments:

Harija said...

Cute outfit and love the blue effect (even thou it was an accident - it's cool)

My Lyfe ; My Story

Under Her Wings said...

Yum...free food. And yes, the cake turned out well. It was the hit of the night, and the teacher said that it was the reason she taught those classes! Good job!

Rebekah said...

Me too on the cake, and the concessions stand for the soccer games. It will be fun. Cute outfit today.

juliecache said...

I love frugal fashion. Thank you for joining our blog hop -- http://juliecache.com/2011/03/01/frugal-tuesday-tip-2/.html