Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Almost there!























Shirt:Energie
Sweater:Expresss
Scarf:Gift
Jeans:Paris Blues
Belt: Handmade
Yay, I just have one day more of the 30 for 30 challenge. I can't decide whether I'm happy or sad. Today I was so hoarse from the soccar game last night, I have a uber bad cough. I have been trying to mix and match as much as possible.y
This weekend my mom, aunt, and cousin are going to a confrence in Memphis. I will be wearing some of my favorite spring slothes as it has warmed up quite a bit. Some of the items you will be seeing are some of the stuff I have bought recently (i.e. while doing the 30 for 30 challenge.) My favorite thing I bought was a totally adorable Forever21 blouse, when you see it I swear you will understand why I bought it. I'm pairing that up with this cute AE cardi I bought at a yard sale.








3 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

I know you all will have a wonderful time at the conference. I'm a little jealous you are going to see Tim Hawkins!

ShanaEmily said...

Hey you!!! Thank you so much for linking up!! You are adorable!! I am your newest follower!

Shana
ColorBlind

THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

Charity said...

I think this is my favorite 30 for 30 outfit so far! I love the headband and scarf - so sweet and fresh.