Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cute Floral Fashions

 ,
Hey everyone, I have the flu right now so no outfit till either tomorrow or Friday, but I havent't posted in a while so I thought I'd do a post on some of the adorable floral stuff that is "in" this spring and summer.

I love rompers, and this Modcloth one is very modest and yet super cute! I would wear it with a scarf or cardi and some strappy sandals, or just with some flip flops. Here is a cheaper sample from Ardenb

I stole this from A Few of My Favorite Things, but I fell in love with this Lauren Conrad dress!!

This pattern and style is so cute! I would wear some tights with this Rushe dress because of the length.
here is a cheaper dress very similar from Charlotte Russe

I know this isn't floral but I had to share it with you! Its Anthro but could easily be copied! 
All of these pieces are from kinda pricey sources but could easily be copied from yard sales, thrift shops,
places like Rue21, Target, Wally World, F21, or Charlotte Russe. As you can see I have included some cheaper alternatives on a couple of the pictures. Happy Shopping!


By the way please participate in my poll! It will end a month from today.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your sweet little blog! Aren't you just lovin L.C's collection for Kohls??
Check out Style Files!
www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com
Ash

Harija said...

Love all the dresses!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Under Her Wings said...

Cute outfits! My Easter skirt, that I got at GW, fits right in this year. Whew! I'm in style!:)

Check out my blog. Angie sent me the most beautiful video, which I posted.

I love you, Haley, and I pray for you every day.

Laura- That Kind of Mom said...

I love all the dresses, especially the lauren Conrad one! So cute!