Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A sense of warmth is tapping at the door!






Happy 1st Day of Spring!!! It's absolutely gorgeous in Arkansas, in fact smell-of-burning-leaves aside, the weather is absolutely perfect! I wore this outfit for like five minutes because I got hot as soon as I walked outside but I really liked it and didn't feel like taking pictures today so I thought I would put this up today.
Kristine from Kristine, or Polly featured the most adorable blogger in her latest blogger interview go look at the post and then at Kathrine's blog Thrifted Things!
So my cousin and I are thinking about doing a craft stand at our local farmers market this summer. I recently had to quit my job so I am looking for some new ways to make some money. I am going to try and find another real job but would to do a craft stand on the side. It would just be every Tuesday and I think it would be a lot of fun! I would be selling my crocheted headbands, burned flowers, the skirts out of mens shirts, and possibly remade vintage clothing. My cousin makes really cute jewelery that she would sell.
  

Thanks for reading, don't forget to fill out my poll real quick before you leave!

4 comments:

Callie Rew said...

I would love to see what you are going to create to sell in your craft stand! ( Especially the re-worked vintage clothing)

Callie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Haley...

Cute outfit! Spring hasn't quite made it to Colorado yet...I'm still wearing my warm winter clothing! Hopefully spring will be here soon! I'm sooo ready!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Damaris said...

Hi there sweets. Thanks for dropping by. I would love to purchase some of those head bands...my daughter would love those. Please email me @ scrapbookdui@aol.com so that you can give me details. Her birthday is coming up and I can put those in her basket.
Hugs,
Me

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about a little craft booth/table too. Good luck! Thanks for linking with air your laundry Friday!

xoxo,
Jami
www.freckledlaundry.com