Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award












Jeans:Levi's (gift) Shirt: skirt from Rue21 (thrifted) Cardi:Charter Club (thrifted)








I got the Styleish Blogger Award,! I was awarded this fun award by Shana from Colorblind, this is my first award and I am really excited, thanks Shana! This is an award to help find other new fashion bloggers and there are some rules:





1. Thank the person who sent the award to you

2. Share seven things about yourself

3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award



So here's the Seven things about ME:



1. I am mix of girly, sporty and country, I love clothes, shopping, hair, and makeup but I also love basketball shorts and tees and going barefoot and snakes so yeah!



2. I LOVE crafting, I like sewing, making flowers, knitting, crocheting, making accesories, glueing, drawing, updating my room, making gifts for people, anything that involves crafting!



3. I hate cats, I am really allergic to them and just cannot stand them. I also have this thing about dogs that get on my nerves, like strays and dogs that bark, or dogs that get out of their yard and roam the neighborhood.



4.I am one of the cheapest people you will ever meet. I shop at thrift stores, yard sales, and clearence racks at F21, Rue21, and Charlotte Russe. Sometimes Goodwill prices even seem expensive to me, I will be going through the racks and be like "WHAT 3.50 for an AE tee thats way too much!" Yes I am VERY cheap.



5. Even though I like clothes, I'm not a big shoe person, I get a few basics and thats about all. I would like to try and get some different, more vintage looking shoes and accesories though. I think one of the reasons I don't buy many shoes is that my feet are so large. I mean its kind of hard to find cute shoes at garage sales etc. when you wear a size 9-10.



6.I love reading old books, Jane Austen, L. M. Montgomery, but I also like reading modern fantasy, so like J. R. R Tolkien, Christopher Paolini.



7. I have the best friends ever! They are always there when I need them ! I can be myself around them , and they love me anyways. We like running together, camping together, having sleepovers, doing hair and makeup, watching movies and laughing for weeks over them.........



I am passing the award on to...





Ponytails at My Passions for Fashions

Justine at Just Better Together

4 comments:

Harija said...

Cute outfit and congrats on the blog award!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Under Her Wings said...

Haley, that's great! Congratulations! And I love the pictures; they really turned out well.

Under Her Wings said...

Haley, look at this blog:
http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/
She is having a sewing party on Friday. Thought you might enjoy joining her.

Decor To Adore said...

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

You are completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.