Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011






Hey everyone, I'm still a Sicky Vicky so I'm going to show you the headbands I have been obsessed with making for the past few days. I learned how to make them at a craft day at The Creative Chickadee's and she saw the tutorial at You Seriously Made That!'s blog. So I started crocheting tons on chains and then found that I was getting tired of doing JUST chains so I decided to start making flowers as well. I just kind of did my own thing for these flowers but found a tutorial on how to do some super cute crocheted one that I am going to try as soon as I publish this post. I swear the flu is the most miserable illness ever, PLUS I'm sick on St. Patrick's day. My family has this yummy tradition of always coming to our house on St. Patricks day and having a trad Irish dinner, corned beef, soda bread, potatoes, but me, my mom, and my little sister are sick so our dinner is canceled. Stink.