Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011




Shirt:Goodwill Skirt:Bealls Shoes:Garage Sale:Earrings:ClairsNecklace:Rue21
Hey y'all,
sorry about disappearing the past couple of days, I had a lot of stuff going on. Thursday night I had soccer practice and then  I walked over to a softball game, after the softball game I went home and got to do a short post while laughing at my family and asian cousins play Mao. Haha I just ran down the street to get ice cream from the ice cream truck:) Then on Friday night I went to the state basketball championship and I didn't get home till eleven. Saturday I worked outside all morning, then I got to go to a girls day at The Creative Chickadee's house where we made some awesome crafts, I'll have to post some pictures later. I planned on wearing my menswear skirt but decided to wear my favorite shirt ever.

 We went to the mall this afternoon and I got some new camis and some really cute accessories from Claires. Have you ever done the 10 for $10 at Claires? Well we realized (after we had scanned our 10 things) that you don't neeed 10 things! Why don't they just say the $1 rack!?!?!?!?!?!


3 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

They don't say $1 rack because then you might only spend $1!

Sweet European Dreams said...

Super cute! We were actually at Claire's this afternoon and bought 2 things of that rack - I was thinking that maybe I should try to find 10 pieces, and then when they rang it up, it was only $2.15!!! Sneaky ol' Claire! -diane

My Heart Blogged said...

Cute outfit. I like your flowy white top. They say 10 for $10 so your buy more. When I was younger no lie it was 10 for $5. I used to buy so much jewelry there.
My Heart Blogged