Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 16

Hello everyone, today I forced my siblings to bike to these peoples fence because it was perfect! I felt all cute and french riding my bike in a skirt, if I didn't have a mountain type bike I would have taken pictures on it but it is, so I didn't. The day itself wasn't that great though. It really wants to rain...but it can't:) At soccar I was sooo hot and sweaty and just yucky. It was a bun day though, and I love bun days. Some days I just look weird with my hair up and some days I look weird with it down, it all depends on...something. Tomorrow, if its a hair up day, I really want to try this hairstyle, so chic and bohemie.





Shirt:Hollister~Skirt:International Concepts~ Belt:gift~Shoes:J.C. Penny



2 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

I love your photo's. And what a cute outfit. I'm your newest follower from frugal Friday's link party. I'm throwing my very first link party tomorrow (Monday). I would love it if you stopped by an added your project.
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Charity said...

I LOVE this outfit...may need to borrow that skirt sometime:)