Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3/30

This isn't my favorite outfit but I'm at my grandma's/aunt's house and wanted to be comfy so I could play with my cutie patootie cousins. I am wearing J. Crew jeans, Karlee shirt, handmade scarf and Old Navy jacket. You can't see it in the pictures but its spitting snowballs out if the sky...yes I'm for real you can see them in the pictures below it was snowballing:) I have to tell you about my little cousin, it was flurrying when I first got here and and someone said "it's snowing" she replied "it's not snowing, it's fuzzing" CUTIE!!! My bcfl (best cousin for life:) took my pictures and did a great job!



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You look so pretty, especially in the third pic. And you looked like you had fun with your cousins. I bet your sisters would think this was fun. Maybe Tomorrow Hope you had fun making cakes. Love you