Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 for 30 Collection and Day 1

So I'm participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 event!!
(NOTE:Tracy Evens skirt was exchanged with a Charlotte Russe blouse)



Energie, Express, Say Anything, Moa Moa




Banana Republic



Old Navy, Copper Key





J.C. Penny, Mossimo, Rocket Dog, Sears



J. Crew, Faded Glory, Sonoma, Paris Blues







Apostrophie, Mossimo







Ana, Sans Souci





International Concepts, Tracy Evens, Old Navy


Karlee, Energie, Gap, Madison, Hollister, ???, Hot Tempered, Athletic Works


First 30 for 30 outfit!

Ok I have a Charlotte Rousse tank and blouse, ON jacket, J. Crew jeans, two Rue21 necklaces, Sears shoes, and the belt for the blouse as a headband.


I <3>
I look kinda wierd here :/
See ya tomorrow!!




hello

2 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

Great idea! What will you do with all those clothes for 30 days? I wouldn't have anywhere to put them.

Charity said...

Cute! Can't wait to see what you put together.