Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sailorish????





You know I'm not quite sure what to call this outfit, I mean sailor stripes+plus peach Jackie O' sweater+sequined scarf  what in the world. In other news there really is no other news, there is a Paris in the Spring cousins tea party Friday, not quite sure how to dress, maybe I'll wear my new granny skirt I want to wear as a dress. Has anyone else seen the new Delia's catalogue? IN LOVE with the vintage floral dresses! Oh yeah, sorry about all these bad pictures you are going to be getting, I really need my camera back! Tell her I miss her if you happen to see her!


4 comments:

Cydney said...

Oh, how adorable are you? Why wasn't I this cool at 15? :)
Thank you for your sweet compliment on my blog, it made my day! Love. :)

Anonymous said...

I love vintage floral dresses! I find the best ones at goodwill for like 6 bucks!

Damon Steele said...

Dear Haley,

I had a secret, but you found out.

Love,

The Couch

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

It is so great to see someone who already has figured out there sense of style and made it their very very own! I was tickled to see your post because I love vintage clothes myself...wear them, search for them, upcycle, and sell them...and I just posted on my blog last night about Sailor Style! For an old woman I am feeling very cool right now. lol!