Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My "craft high" results:):)

I've wanted one of these for so long and finally made one!!!

My Desk: Hehehe lets see what we have here, looks like bobby pins and earrings mixed in with fake flowers and clothing remakes and just a dash of glue. 

I've had this shirt in my "remake me please" pile and just said "I'll wear it when I get a black skirt" well before that happy day happily happened (hehe) I cut up one of the sleeves to make burnt flower so I had to make a tank top out of it.

I saw some braided yarn headbands at Violet Bella's World (sidebar) and loved them!

These were a tutorial from Love Ramsey (sidebar) just go a stalk her archives and you can find the tutorial:)
T
Bad picture but basically you wrap fabric around a ponytail holder and you have a cute bracelet.




So that's what I've been doing for the past few days. Wish me luck, I just went and auditioned for a abridged production of Julius Caeser to celebrate the Tricentennial of the Civil War and I really hope I get a part!


Thanks for reading!!

6 comments:

Charity said...

Cute stuff! And your shelves look really nice - I can see you've been doing some decorating in between your crafting. I'm so proud:)

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the braided headband. Its really cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute braided headband and I love the use of fabric scraps on hair things! I am a scrappy kind of girl!

Natalia Lynn said...

I love your blog! Super cute. I am your newest follower!! Cant wait to read along :)

Andrea said...

Really cute!I love the banner!

erica said...

Loving your headbands very cute. You have a fabulous blog. I am your newest follower.

xo