Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

How Fascinating


 
Haha sorry about the cheesy title I couldn't resist! My grandmother hosts a tea party once a month for granddaughters and this month we had a Mother Daughter Edwardian Hat theme. I look rather strange in hats but I was going to wear one anyways until my aunt started telling me about how there were Edwardian fascinators and so I decided to make some. The first picture is just a fluffy flower attached to a birdcage veil. The second fascinator is a circle  of felt I covered in fabric and then sewed feathers, buttons, and a ribbon trim on. The last fascinator is just a picture that I found on the web, loved it!




5 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute!! What an awesome project! You are super talented! :) You should probably go check out my blog... like NOW! THIS IS NOT A TEST! haha! But seriously, you should do it. :)

Rebekah said...

I LOVE the title but I love corny things. And you are VERY talented. And looked good in your fascinator.

Under Her Wings said...

I loved your fascinators! And thanks for making an extra one--Chasity was not left out in the least. You are one talented girl. I love to think that maybe I had a wee part in helping to develop that talent. (Everyone needs to feel needed somehow!:o) Have a great week!

Ramsey said...

Very cool..and super trendy. I expect an invite next time. I'll wear something large and feathery. or maybe I'll just pin a bird straight to my head. That last one is purely fabulous doll!

Elaine said...

Those are adorable!