Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

New clothes!!

I just got back from Orlando/Disney World and they had some great stores!!! Let me show you what I got.




I love the three shirts, I got them all at Bealls outlet:)
the sequined thingy is a sequined circle scarf.




Ahh Microfiber:):)



Some of my 10 for $10 stuff at Claires.




these are some chandelier earrings...so they were actually from the Christmas bargain rack and they are snowflakes but they're cute!!





Accessories!!!!!!!!!!! I love the bows and the flower!





this is the most amazing tank top, one side is a v-neck and the other side is a scoop neck...how thrifty!!!


2 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

I love them. I can't wait to see the tank top in person.

Callie Rew said...

Those were great finds! Had fun with you in Florida!