Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've survived day 2. I'm staying with my grandma Thursday and started freaking out because I couldn't figure out what to wear but I redid a scarf I had made and got it covered:) I had to include this shirt because I love it and knew I could figure out how to make it cute and I think I
did a decent job.




This is how most of my pictures turned out...over exposed I have no idea why






I am wearing my Athletic Works tee, J. Crew jeans, Energie sweater, Rocketdog sneakers, Icing necklace and garage sale earrings



Rocketdog!!!!






Thanks for checking me out!


I'm linking up to
What I Wore Wednesdays at
http://thepleatedpoppy.com"> alt="the pleated poppy blog" height="125" width="125" src="http://thepleatedpoppy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/button1252.gif" />

2 comments:

Under Her Wings said...

I'm just glad you're going to your grandmother's tomorrow. It's been awhile since you've spent the night.

archives said...

i love the icing necklace! very cute :)