Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day 9/30

It snowed eight inches today. That is weird because we live in Arkansas and that is usually all the snow we get all year, but we're loving it! After I froze my buns off taking the pictures, I spent three hours sledding, throwing snowballs, drinking hot chocolate, and building an amazing igloo! CONFESSION: My rubber boots are not on my 30 for 30 list but what am I supposed to wear in the snow???





Tunic: A.N.A. Jeggings:Faded Glory Sweater:Energie Legwarmers:Gift Boots:Walmart
Thanks for reading
I am linking up to

What I Wore Wednesdays at:

the pleated poppy blog

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm impressed that you put together such a cute outfit on a snow day! I live in TX and we had four snow days last week... I'm not sure I ever got out of my pajamas :) Hope you stay warm!